"Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise" Valentino

Thursday, July 28, 2011

PROENZA SCHOULER FALL AD CAMPAIGN



Zuzanna Bijoch
photographed by Willy Vanderperre


I know, I know, I'm supposed to be on holiday those days, which should mean no fashion, no posting, etc.
But I can't. I simply can't totally disconnected myself from the fashion world, because this is not just my work, but also my passion.
Lazying on the beach, taking lovely stroll at sunset, having dinner facing the Pacific without meetings, emails and urgent phone calls are already a lot of resting.
So, when I bumped into these images from the freshly released Proenza Schouler Fall ad campaign, I couldn't help but post about it, seen I'm a PS maniac.
Three words: Cool, cool, cool. I want those dresses and I want to be that girl.
Only wonder why they didn't show us the shoes, the gorgeous strappy high heels from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment