"Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise" Valentino

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SIXBY6BLOGGERS & FIN NOIR OPENING PARTIES


Last night I attended two opening before collapsing home on my couch. Giovanna Battaglia the other day said that there should be one week for shows and another for parties: I totally agree.
Anyway, the first opening was for a collaboration Six London and Farfetch.com did with six bloggers, asking them to design their "dream shoe". This is the final result: 


by The Man Repeller (Leandra Medine, my fave) 


by The Cherry Blossom Girl (Alix Bancourt)

by Style Bubble (Susie Lau) 


The shoes are available on Farfetch.com

After a quick cab drive, here we are at the second opening party threw for celebrating Finnish Fashion.


I'm sorry I didn't take much pictures, but I was distracted by the fabulous vodka-lychee cocktails served.
The brand that caught most my eyes was R/H  
And here below is how the evening ended, in front of a greasy cheeseburger and fries!
I love fashion week....


No comments:

Post a Comment