"Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise" Valentino

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VIRTUAL SHOPPING

Recently, having to work until late hours very often, I've developed the habit to shop on internet, mostly because I don't have any other choice if I want to treat myself with something new, but also because thanks to the web I can reach all those amazing brands that usually you don't find in Paris (we have very poor variety, around here).

Here a little selection of my favorite shoes for SS.

Obviously, I haven't bought all of them (my Visa has shown me no mercy), so my internet shopping has been "virtual" in different ways. I've switched from window to laptop shopping.









From L to R: Versus booties, Nicholas Kirkwood x Rodarte wild pumps, Opening Ceremony crazy heels, Alexander Wang and Chloe Sevigny x OC booties, Proenza Schouler flat sandals, Cacharel platforms.

Images from Opening Ceremony e-shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment