"Elegance is the balance between proportion, emotion and surprise" Valentino

Friday, December 17, 2010

BYE BYE CARINE


Carine Roitfeld is leaving Paris Vogue.

I've never been a big Carine's fan, her style is a long way too sexy for me, but this doesn't mean that I don't recognize the importance and influence she had and still has in the business.

Over these 10 years, under her lead Paris Vogue has become one of the most influent magazines between all the international Vogue publications and not just the little brother of the omnipotent American Vogue.

The Masked Ball Vogue threw during the latest fashion week has been such a success, anyone who matters in the business was there and most important, happy to be there.

I had the pleasure to meet her in few occasions and she always was so kind and polite.

We don't know yet who is going to take her job or what else she's going to do, but in any case, I wish her good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment